- Summer Session – Select your days or choose “All Weeks”
- Class held Thursdays at 3:30*
- 7/7, 7/14, 7/21, 7/28, 8/4, 8/11, 8/18, 8/25 (8 Classes)
- Ages 2.5yrs – 6yrs+
- Don’t forget your Uniform!
Our Martial Arts uniform is encouraged but not mandatory. A uniform helps children get focused for class and feel a sense of purpose! Our price is competitive with stores and online, feel free to provide your own, however we appreciate shopping local and supporting small business
*exact class time depends on age/ability
– Fun & non-competitive intro to martial arts
– Non-intimidating atmosphere
– Great for all styles and techniques
Activities like Martial Arts are a fun way for both boys and girls to achieve fitness and focus. Some parents may think it also promotes violence, but according to experts that’s a myth. Martial arts actually helps teach self-discipline and socialization skills. In fact, many parents whose children have attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) report great success with these programs because self-control and concentration are skills taught in Martial arts. A typical 1/2 hour class begins and ends with a bow to the teacher, or master. After a warm-up, students practice the particular skills of the art, which may include kicks, thrusts and blocks. Each skill requires concentration and strict attention.