- Spring Session – Rate is prorated to join the next scheduled class
- 04/19 – 06/14 (9 Classes)
- Class held Wednesdays at 3:00*
- Ages 18mos – 6yrs+
*exact class time depends on age/ability
– Classes include aerobics, music, stretching, games, gymnastic skills, rewards, and more!
– Toddler, Preschool, and K+ groups available
Our Gymnastics program offers a multifaceted introduction to gymnastics and all-around physical fitness. We utilize wedges, balance beam, bars, obstacle courses & more.
We set up mats right inside the classroom, and cover basic gymnastic skills using mailboxes, wedges, balance beams, high bars, springboards, and more. Our games and equipment help develop hand/foot eye coordination, as well as enhance and maintain gross motor skills. These are all crucial skills to improve at an early age. Physical therapists have recommended our classes for the children they work with. Parents as well as teachers have noted the difference our program makes in their development