- Summer Session
- 07/12 – 08/23 (7 classes)
- Class held Wednesdays 3:30
- This Group is for non-aftercare students only, if your child stays for aftercare, please join Group 2
- Elementary and up
– Learn and practice core basketball skills
– Dribbling, Passing, Proper Throwing, Ball Control
The Head To Toe Basketball program teaches children fundamental skills of the game. Our instructors keep the activities fun and engaging. We find that our students focus and learn better though our on location Basketball program. Children learn and refine the fundamentals of Basketball—dribbling, throwing, passing, ball control, teamwork, and more.
We’ll learn and master the fundamentals of Basketball which can be applied to future sports activities. Our classes teach children teamwork and build positive group interaction. We’ll utilize youth basketballs and other age appropriate equipment to help children have fun while learning.