sign up now (Select Your school)
Enrollment is done directly through your school–please contact your school office to join.
Our online classes are a great way to help our children stay healthy, have fun, and socialize with their friends. These types of activities are critical for their development and well-being.
- Lessons are on a rotating schedule, each lesson will be different material.
- Groups available for ages 3yrs – 12yrs, ages grouped together
- Children are grouped with their friends from school
CLASSES - CLICK FOR DESCRIPTION
Our programs have been modified to be conducted online with no equipment required. Scroll down for actual class photos. Check with your school to see which programs are offered.
– Classes include stretching, music, games, gymnastic skills, and more!
– Our Online Class is a great way to enhance Gross Motor Skills while at home!
Head To Toe’s online program offers a multifaceted introduction to gymnastics and all-around physical fitness. We utilize your home space to help keep children fit and active. Plus it’s a great way to burn that extra energy in a constructive way.
We make use of common household items, such as a pillow or stuffed animal and turn them into a learning tool. We will introduce and perfect the basics of jumping, landing, rolling, balancing, and more! Since our program is interactive, your child will get real time feedback and interaction with our instructor.
– Fun & non-competitive martial arts
– Great for all styles and techniques
Activities like Karate are a fun way for both boys and girls to achieve fitness and focus. Some parents may think it also promotes violence, but according to experts that’s a myth. Martial arts actually helps teach self-discipline and socialization skills. In fact, many parents whose children have attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) report great success with these programs because self-control and concentration are skills taught in Karate. A typical 1/2 hour class begins and ends with a bow to the teacher, or master. After a warm-up, students practice the particular skills of the art, which may include kicks, thrusts and blocks. Each skill requires concentration and strict attention.
– Get healthy and moving
– Healthy mind + body = happy healthy child!
Yoga is the practice of accessing and integrating all aspects of our true nature — body, mind, and spirit — in the pursuit of inner harmony. Yoga is beneficial to kids in many ways. Children encounter emotional, social, and physical challenges or conflicts daily. A dedicated and regular yoga practice that includes breathing techniques, behavioral guidelines, and physical postures can be incredibly valuable for them. Yoga is something children can practice anywhere. The breathing, the concentration, the poses, and the way kids learn to act or react to situations, will lead to constant self-discovery and inquisitiveness. Plus, yoga is portable, and no special equipment is needed–it can be practiced anywhere!
A child’s yoga practice is a rare opportunity to experience play and focus without worrying about being wrong. Yoga introduces cornerstone values, such as non-harming, truthfulness, moderation, cleanliness, gratitude, and self-discipline.
– Effective learning by having fun
– Utilizes visual and hands-on materials
– Practical and useful subjects
Our language classes are a great way to have fun, learn useful skills, and unlock the mind for even more learning potential. Some say that children may become confused when learning languages, and studies now say that this is not true! It is a proven fact that learning languages actually increases cognitive ability and capacity! It’s like utilizing empty space that was never used before. Language with Head To Toe is presented in a fun and structured way, we believe children learn best when they’re comfortable and having fun. We utilize visuals, music, drawing, writing, and more.
How it works
- Live Online Class will be held on the Zoom Client. Download for free, no account or profile needed. Class access info will be sent via email
- Classes are approximately 30 minutes long
- Fully interactive – small class size (15 or less children)
- You can ask your instructor questions and get individual feedback on your child’s progress
- Ages 2.5 – 6 years old
- Class recording available
- You pick your days and how often–1x, 2x, or 3x per week
- Rates are prorated